Saturday, April 25, 2015

"Independence" by Chuang Tzu Genre Change

This BitStrip was created for my Intro to Literature class. I create this to give a more visual affect of the story Independence by Chuang Tzu. The link on the title will take you to a copy of the actual piece that I found through Google.

 I used a site called BitStrip to create my piece here. This is a really cool site because it has built in characters, settings, captions, speech bubbles, and props. The only thing within this piece I had to create was the turtle. I actually created this in about five hours. So it was a little time consuming considering the little work that is shown here and how long the piece actually is. But it was a fun site to use and it was neat to put the story into a different format.

No comments:

Post a Comment