Friday, February 27, 2015

Blog Stats

Chitter Chatter Stats as of February 27, 2015

In class today, we were asked to look at our stats page on our blogs. I looked at it from when I first started it to it's current status. I find it really interesting, but there's nothing too exciting to note.

I feel like my page views are really high, but I've noticed that even my own visits are counted in that number, so a lot of those views are my own. I check the blog to make sure the links work right and that everything aligns right and such.

February 2015 page views.

This picture shows my page views specifically for the month of February of this year. This is very different from the all time page view status because it shows that there was a bit of activity in February, but the picture looks like there wasn't much activity. As you can see here the most used day was sometime around the 19th and at that time I had 15 views. Whether these are all my views or from others, I'm not quite sure. But it's really neat to see.

Back to the first screenshot of all of my stats, it's cool to notice how many people have viewed the individual posts, while I know that at least one of those is from me, it's neat to know that four others have looked at my post on 2nd Street Diner. I hope that my post about Wine-ing in SD gets more attention because it has a link to my pinterest page that offers information and links of the different wineries around South Dakota! I think this is such a neat subject because while wine is a world-wide product, SD wines are made to show the best of South Dakota! They use fruits and grapes that grow naturally in the state. I feel like this is a subject of interest and that people may like that post if they were to see it.

The audience was interesting because it's just in the US. But a blog allows access for other countries around the world. My current audience, I assume, is mostly just my classmates but searching the internet allows opportunity to find my blog and posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment