Friday, January 23, 2015

Participation with New New Media

I have participated in
  • I have posted and re-posted links, videos, and other such things on Facebook.
  • I have liked and followed pages on Facebook.
  • I have liked videos and channels on Youtube.
  • I have commented on videos on Youtube.
  • I have posted a video to Youtube through my channel.
  • I have pinned, re-pinned, and liked posts on Pinterest.
  • I have created boards and pages on Pinterest for specific purposes.
  • I have liked movies and tv shows on Netflix.
  • I have have posted and re-posted tweets on Twitter.
  • I have a blog.
  • I have blogged on a group blog account. 
  • I have commented, liked and followed other blogs.
  • I have used Google Docs to collaborate with fellow students.
  • I have helped with a Omeka Exhibit, the Museum of Fictional Literary Artifacts.
  • I have rated and given feedback on Amazon products.
  • I have also put Amazon products into a personal wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment